The Éditions Charles Léopold Mayer (ECLM), a publishing house created at the FPH’s initiative in 1995, publish books on the ecological, social and economic transition.
4 Publication Themes
- The transition towards sustainable societies
- Legitimate governance and regional cooperations
- Stakeholder ethics and responsibility
- Civic information
2 Modes of Distribution
- In bookshops
- Free distribution of books via distribution partners, and free download of files six months after the books have been released in bookshops.
- Essays (criticism, analysis of issues and suggestions defended by the author)
- Paperbacks (small manifestos)
- Textbooks (for more didactic content).
The ECLM now have over 450 titles on their catalogue, which you can view on their website, www.eclm.fr